The Catholic University of America

AP and IB Credit


AP courses

AP credit processing is not done through the transfer credit office. It is processed by The School of Arts & Sciences and all correspondence by the student needs to go to that office.

Visit the Admissions website to view AP score requirements for CUA. If your scores meet the requirements, please request an official score report from the College Board, to be sent directly to CUA. CUA's school code is 5104.

Questions regarding AP credit should be directed to Patty Galindo in the School of Arts and Sciences at

IB credit

For instructions and requirement for getting IB credit transfered, please consult the school in which you are enrolled at CUA.


Questions about this process? Visit the Admissions website and the FAQ before contacting the transfer credit office.