The Catholic University of America

High School College Course Evaluations

To have high school college courses evaluated, please follow the steps below. Requirements designated in the University Acandemic Transfer of Credit Policy apply to these types of courses.


1. Send and official transcript from the college or university to the Undergraduate Advising Center, McMahon Hall B10. For an explanation of what is considered an offiical transcript and means of delivery, please see our FAQ.

2. The student must also submit the course syllabus that was issued for the course/s. See an example syllabus.


3. Submit HS College Course Form.

You will be contacted by the transfer credit office via email regarding your evaluation and the status of your transfer credit request.