The Catholic University of America

Off-Campus Course Evaluation Form

Use this form to if you would like to take a course off-campus and transfer credit to CUA. This form requires you to review policies associated with taking courses off-campus.



Education Abroad Credit Approval Form

Use this form to submit your study abroad courses for evaluation and approval. You will need to meet with your major's Academic Advising Coordinator for his or her signature.

High School Course Form

Use this form if you took a college course as part of your high school curriculum and would like to request credit towards your CUA degree.